Ooops! Sorry if you missed the contest. It has ended now and the contest winners are posted below:
The winner of the iPod Classic is Joyce Kimani
a teacher at Essex Agricultural and Tech High School
The winner of the iPod Shuffle is Alice Terner a teacher at Ridge View High School
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all who
participated in this contest. Please
visit this page again for another contest in the future.
80 Gigabyte Silver iPod Classic
Holds up to 20,000 songs
Up to 30 hours of music playback
Up to 5 hours of video playback
4.1 x 2.4 x 0.41 inches
winners will be selected by a random drawing held at Baggetta_Ware. If
winners do not reply to email within 48 hours, successive drawings will be held
until final winners respond. Employees, family members, affiliates, and
writers for Baggetta_Ware are not eligible for this contest. Cash prizes
and alternate products may not be substituted for the original prizes offered.
2 Gigabyte iPod Shuffle (in blue color shown)
Holds up to 500 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format2
Stores data via USB flash drive
Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Playback time: Up to 12 hours when fully charged
Available as a free download, iTunes makes it easy to shop the iTunes Store for millions of songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, games, and now applications for iPod touch and iPhone. iTunes also lets you import your own music, manage your media library, and sync your iPod or iPhone with ease.
To enter the contest all you have to do is follow these simple rules.*
1. You must be a certified teacher currently teaching at a public or private school.
(Verify by including your school name and address below.)
2. Each certified teacher may only enter the contest once.
3. The contest form must be filled in completely (providing us with contact information).
4. Complete the contest form below and click the send button to email the form to us.
(We are not responsible if some glitch in any system fails to send your form)
5. Your submission form must be legible with correct mailing information.
6. Your form must reach us by October 31, 2008 or your entry will be invalid.
7. Winners will be announced on this page on November 1, 2008. BOOKMARK this page so
you can return to it quickly. Winners will receive their devices via U. S. Mail.